Monday, 9th March
Check out the
10 am-5 pm
North Beach Comedy Night
- Tope Lounge, 1326 Grant Avenue
- Comedians and cocktails!
- 7:30 pm
Tuesday, 10th March
Play at Magic Theatre: Don’t Eat the Mangos
- Fort Mason Center
- A “wickedly funny tragedy” following the story of three sisters just outside of San Juan.
- 7 pm
- $30 and up
Wednesday, 11th March
Levi Strauss: A History of American Style
- Contemporary Jewish Museum, 736 Mission St.
- Exhibit highlights the life and career of Levi Strauss and his fashion legacy.
- 11 am-5 pm
Thursday, 12th March
Friends Live!: Drag Show at Oasis Lounge
- 298 11th Street
- San Francisco drag stars perform as the cast of “Friends” at this fun night club.
- 7 pm-9 pm
- $27.50 at sfoasis.com
California Academy of Sciences: Nightlife Event
- Golden Gate Park
- Theme: Spice (hot peppers!)
- Special goat guests from an animal sanctuary,
Goatlandia. Music by DJ Alex the Goat.
- 6 pm-10 pm
- $19.95, Ages 21+ with ID
Friday, 13th March
Shelton Theater: Late-Night Comedy Show
- 533 Sutter Street
- Catch this improv comedy show!
- 10 pm-11:30 pm
- $19.50 on secretimprov.com or $22 at door.
EXIT Theatre presents Never the Sinner
- 156 Eddy Street
- Based on a real event in America in 1924, this play examines a shocking historic trial.
- 8 pm
Saturday, 14th March
Late Night Comedy
Show 10 pm
de Young Museum: Boots Riley in conversation
- Golden Gate Park
- Provacative and prolific poet, rapper, community organizer Boots Riley joins SF poet Tongo Eisen-Martin in conversation
- 2 pm-3:30 pm
Sunday, 15th March
Local Farmer’s Market at Chase Center
- Chase Center (Muni T train, inbound direction)
- Fresh produce, flowers, crafts and local goods
- 8 am-1 pm
- FREE admission
The Strand Theater presents Gloria
- 1127 Market Street
- The play is a satire on the lives of editors in the NYC publishing industry
- 2 pm
- Tickets: $40 and up